Account Setup Instructions
To set up an account with TINIX.org follow these easy steps:
- If you do not already have an access code click on the "Request Access Code" button on the TINIX homepage.
- Enter in the requested information and click "submit." You will then receive an email confirmation that your request is being processed and that a TINIX representative will be contacting you.
- TINIX will then verify the information you entered for accuracy and legitimacy. If your information is determined to be accurate a TINIX representative will contact you to finalize the initial set up process.
- During the processing call the TINIX representative will ask you several questions:
Names, telephone contact numbers, usernames and passwords will be established for your business at this time. Once all the requested information is entered into the TINIX database your company will be issued an access code. The access code will allow your title agents entry into the TINIX database to set up corporate accounts under which they can register title orders and/or loan applications.
- company contact information;
- administrative contact information;
- fraud contact information
- billing contact information
For a complete tutorial on how to register title orders please view the demonstration found on the TINIX.org home page.